This site has moved! Please visit the new blog at http://FullMoonsDaughter.com/blog

8.13.2008

My Craig's List Ad - Homebirth Witness

I will be applying to Birthingway Midwifery School this fall with the intention of becoming a Homebirth Midwife. As part of my own personal due diligence I am looking for a woman that would feel comfortable with me witnessing her home or water birth.

I would be honored to be a part of your birth at any level you choose. I can stay in the shadows, take photos, or be a working part of your birthing team. In trade I offer my services as a post-partum Doula (non-certified) and assist you with anything from running household errands, babysitting, or house cleaning.

If you’re curious or have any questions, please contact me. Thank you so much for even considering providing me with this opportunity.

Happy Birthing.

No comments: